- Previous nominees, finalists and winners can be nominated again.
- Nominees can be entered for more than one category.
- Nominations must be for a living person.
- Nominations per person or organisation are unlimited, but each must be submitted on an official entry form.
- Nominations must be for a person or organisation based in the borough of Tunbridge Wells.
- Nominations can be made by any member of the community, whether or not they themselves are based in Tunbridge Wells.
- An individual, group or company can nominate themselves.
- All eligible nominations will be shortlisted, before going to an independent judging panel, whose decision is final.
- We will collect and use your personal data to process nominations for the Love Where We Live awards.
View our privacy notice or alternatively contact our Data Protection officer on 01892 554077 for a hard copy or to ask any questions.
For more information, please contact us